Welcome! You’re here because you either want to subscribe to our blog, submit a post, or both!
In order to become a subscriber, just follow these easy steps:
- Create a username by registering here: http://holdingourownonline.org/wp-login.php?action=register
- You will then receive an email containing your custom password.
- When you register, an email is sent to the administrator, requesting your approval as a subscriber.
- NOTE: It may take a few hours to become an approved “active” member. If you try to log in before this happens, you may see messages that say either “user is not yet activated” or that you entered an “invalid username/password,” when you have not done so.
- When the administrator approves your username, you will receive a second email from the She Breathes Blog saying that your registration has been approved.
- It will have a NEW password for you to use to log in. You may either keep this one or create one of your own that is easier for you to remember.
- At this point, you will receive any new blog posts in your email.
If you would like to become a contributor who can also submit posts, follow these additional steps:
- Complete all prior steps and become a subscriber.
- Because when everyone signs up they are automatically added as a “subscriber,” they must become a “contributor” to write their own posts.
- When you’ve decided you want to contribute provide an entry for the blog, contact our editors here: http://holdingourownonline.org/she-breathes/contact-she-breathes-editors/
- This is where you can express your interest to post, as well as your first entry if you’d like. Our editors will receive your request and will change your status as soon as possible.
- Once you become a contributor, you are able to submit entries across various mediums and in the full range of media and writing styles, like short videos, photos, artwork, etc. (that all belong to you, of course!)
- Once you’re ready to submit your own entries, go to your user profile. On the left side, there will be a number of options. To create a new post, click “Add New” under the “Posts” tab.
- Once your entry is ready and complete with a title, you can click “Submit for Review” on the right hand side of the screen.
- All submissions are first reviewed and then approved by the editorial board before they are posted to the blog for everyone to see.
- The reviewing process is done as quickly as possible, but sometimes it could take up to a few days so please be patient!
If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us here: